What we do
- Asset Management or receivership management - acting on behalf of corporates or financial institutions to restructure, divest or dispose of under performing assets. Pacific Advisory can act as managers of entities to be disposed of and handle the end to end takeover through to disposal.
- Procurement - When entering a new market or distributing project/Aid funding, a partner you can trust is essential. We can provide the people resource to ensure accountability and timely workflow without the usual high consultants costs. We operate to Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR) standards.
- Pacific Advisory can provide Investment Advisory services into segments such as Agri, Tourism, Real Estate, Retailing, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Services, Telco’s, Government Owned Enterprises and practically every major business segment in the Pacific. We can provide segment and competitor analysis. We can stress test and provide scenario analysis for both potential risk and reward.
- Compliance and Company licensing. We provide company incorporation services, can assist in obtaining Vanuatu Licensed Securities Dealers Licenses and investment approval advise for both Fiji ( Investment Fiji) and Vanautu (Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority).
- Research market opportunities in a given field or endeavour or pacific country or countries to match an Investor’s interest. Market information is not always readily available or readily accessible in these markets, so Pacific Advisory will identify and collect from government and business sources the required information and present the research report to you. Based in the islands we have more than the usual access that non islands based businesses have.
- Conduct Due Diligence or a mini-diligence on a target business or asset for an investor or complete this for a vendor wishing to divest (who wants to know the strengths and weaknesses of his bargaining position). Diligence scope can be as detailed or brief as the client desires and can include the recruitment of specialized resources for this task if the potential transaction involves the analysis of technical or complex information.
- Policy development and implementation - We can provide high-level research and analysis skills to support policies and procedures appropriate to the Pacific island context. As required, we provide capacity supplementation and/or development to implement policy effectively and efficiently.
- We can arrange Government Introductions at all levels including ministerial, senior civil service and at local level provinces or councils. These can be formal office meetings or informal introductions over dinner. Pacific Advisory understands the necessary regulatory approval processes for Investment in the Pacific countries and can manage this process for you.
- We can arrange to act as a shareholders representative, recruiting subject matter or senior professional directors for Boards of Directors and can manage an Investor’s interest at arm-length through board nominees or sit on boards directly on your behalf.